Friday, April 2, 2010

Is Christ My Life??

I just got back not too long ago from the Easter drama/service at Cornerstone. The play was called Goodbye Charlie. It was very powerful and really made me question all the stuff I thought that I was doing for God. The pastor came out and gave a mini sermon after the play was finished. The thing that really stuck with me of what he said was when he asked if Christ is our life. That's a good question. I never really think about that. Is CHRIST my life? Is HE the one that I consult to for everything? Is he my best friend? Or do I just go to him when I'm in need? I so often forget that Jesus is there for me no matter if life is good or if life is rocky.

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!! Em that's awesome :D I love hearing how the play/drama spoke to people in different ways! Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete